Partnering for the future
At Sulzer, we specialize in pumping, agitation, mixing and aeration solutions for the pulp, board, tissue and paper industry. We serve our customers through a worldwide network of front-end experts, production sites and service centers that provide qualified services for the entire product life cycle. Our intensive research and development in fluid dynamics, process-oriented applications, reliable products and special materials as well as intelligent service and performance improvement solutions support our forerunner position.
Together with forest companies, research institutes and other key players in the industry we are actively investigating and developing new processes for additional products based on higher-value wood raw material. Long-term development forums that include pilots and demos are imperative for dealing with the fascinating future potential of the industry.
The knowledge accumulated through committed long-term research and development as well as through mergers and acquisitions has strengthened Sulzer’s pump know-how and further enabled a full-scale research for the development of pumps, mixers and agitators. You can trust us to serve your installed base also beyond Sulzer, including the following known brands: Ahlström Pumps, Scanpump, ABS, Ensival Moret, Serlachius, Enso, API, Sonesson, Gothia, JMW and Warren.
With our full-line product portfolio, we offer eco-efficient solutions for the industry, along with products for complete water and effluent treatment applications.
• The AHLSTAR pump series has proven its performance with stocks and various types of suspensions, and especially with high volume flows and liquids containing a high amount of gas.
• The MCE™ medium consistency pumping systems combine excellent performance with energy savings for the highest pulp mill production rates in the world.
• ZPP and Z22 low-pulse feed pumps are designed specifically for paper and board machines.
• The MBN multistage pumps cover a range of high-pressure and shower water applications.
• SALOMIX and Scaba agitators offer optimum tank and tower mixing results.
• The TMS tower management system prevents channeling in storage towers, providing unique process advantages.
• Sulzer Sense condition monitoring is a unique solution that, in combination with Sulzer's online monitoring service, allows you to remotely view the status of your equipment 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more information on our efficient pumping, agitation, mixing, aeration and service solutions for all pulp, board, tissue and paper applications, visit sulzer.com or contact your local representative.
Follow Sulzer Industry on LinkedIn and read what’s up in our focus areas.
+358 (0)10 234 3333
Sulzer Management Ltd