IBC Paper Training says that it’s now only one week left to register for its training on tissue process and properties.
As shown by the statistics, the topic still interests a vast range of tissuemakers and represents the perfect investment to get a better understanding of your tissue paper and process.
- Level: Basic
- Method: online, via Internet Live
- Date: 22-25 September 2014
- Main focus:
- Acquire the right vocabulary
- Get an understanding of the Tissue Process
- Make a relation between the settings and the process
- Connect the process and the properties
- Special Focus on Properties and Measurements
For another training on water management registration closing within five weeks.
2. Water Management & Effluent Treatment in Papermaking
We all know that a proper water management in your mill is extremely beneficial for your business. You can now get all the insights of this topic by following IBC’s next coming training in Istanbul.
- Level: Expertise
- Method: Face to face (Physical Presence)
- Location: In Istanbul
- Date: 21-23 October 2014
- Main focus:
- Understand the global closing of the water circuit in Papermaking
- Understand the Water Chemistry and Get to know the practical solutions to improve water closure
- Improve the Efficiency of your WWTP and Add Value to your Rejects and Effluents