Appvion Operations, Inc., announces the first of a comprehensive line of Sustainable Packaging Papers under the MISSION ZERO™ brand with the introduction of recyclable hot and cold beverage grades.
• Water-based, dispersible, barrier coating
• Manufactured without plastic film
• Recyclable and repulpable
• Broad basis weight and caliper range for cup sidewall and bottom
• Works with all standard converting equipment
• Excellent Heat Seal and Printing Surface
• Manufactured in FDA cGMP certified facility
“MISSION ZERO hot and cold cup products encourage the transformation, innovation, and optimization in the paper and packaging value chain, a closed loop system, and circular economy by addressing the environmental concerns related to the life cycle of current plastic-coated cups.” said James Taylor, Director, Business Development- Packaging and Specialty Coatings.